HCE Preferred HVAC Installers (Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning) have completed a vetting process to help ensure our members get expert advice and quality service. Members may still receive HCE’s rebates if they choose to work with an installer not on our list, however, incentives may be denied to members using installers that violate our policies, programs, or requirements. HCE concerns with some installers have included, but are not limited to, aggressive sales techniques, dishonesty, completion issues, safety code violations, and incomplete follow-up after completion.
Preferred HVAC Installers – Heating, Ventilation, and Air Conditioning
Criteria for Preferred HVAC Installers:
• Must carry a valid contractor license
• Have been in business for at least 12 months under the same leadership and corporate name
• Assures project is eligible for HCE incentives
• Will encourage an efficient electric alternative for replaced HVAC equipment
• Have successfully completed two or more projects in our service territory throughout the last year
• Have not received more than two written complaints from HCE’s members; and have no unresolved written correction requests from HCE
• Carry contractors’ liability insurance ($1,000,000 minimum)
• Have company logos on company vehicles and workers’ uniforms
If you are an HVAC installer and would like to be on our Preferred HVAC Installer list, please email Kyle Lord (HCE Building Specialist) at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Elite HVAC Contractors, LLC
Aspen Air Solutions
Bishop Plumbing & HVAC
Eagle River Service Company Inc.
CG Heating & Cooling