Distributed energy resources (DER) service agreement
DERs refer to a variety of technologies and devices deployed across the distribution grid, on the member side of the meter, which can be used to provide value to the grid, to the member, or both. These resources may include solar, storage, electric vehicle chargers and demand management devices that can be used to enhance the operation of the electric grid and manage power supply costs.
Charge at home.
Free Level 2 ChargePoint Charger with Service Agreement
- Up to 2 free chargers per Holy Cross member.
- Must have had service with Holy Cross for 12 months and have no more than 2 delinquent payments in 12 months.
- You hire the electrician for the installation. Electrician sends invoice ($3000 maximum) directly to Holy Cross for payment.
- You repay the installation cost over 36 months on your electric bill (no interest or additional fees).
- 60 days to install, activate and join the Holy Cross EV Network from the date charger is picked up.
Power+ Program Service Agreement
- You are eligible to add up to five Tesla Powerwall-2s per Holy Cross account.
- You must have had service with Holy Cross for 12 months and have no more than 2 delinquent payments in 12 months.
- If you participate in Power+ you cannot also enroll in our Peak Time Payback Program or our Time-Of-Day rate.
- We coordinate with you and a certified Tesla installer to complete the installation and activation.
- Enrollment in the Power+ Service Agreement allows for the payback of the system costs and enrolls you to receive credits from Holy Cross through the Distribution Flexibility Tariff.
- Repayment of the installation costs occurs at a monthly fixed rate over a 10-year period. Repayment amounts vary based on the installation costs. HCE owns the system for the 10-year payback period unless you pay back the installation costs prior to 10 years.
- The Distribution Flexibility Tariff credit will be provided monthly for allowing HCE to control the batteries during times of peak demand or renewable energy oversupply.
- HCE will always leave at least 20% state of charge available for outage protection at your site.