Distributed energy resources (DER) service agreement
DERs refer to a variety of technologies and devices deployed across the distribution grid, on the member side of the meter, which can be used to provide value to the grid, to the member, or both. These resources may include solar, storage, electric vehicle chargers and demand management devices that can be used to enhance the operation of the electric grid and manage power supply costs.
Free Level 2 ChargePoint Charger with Service Agreement
- Up to 2 free chargers per Holy Cross member
- Must have had service with Holy Cross for 12 months and have no delinquent payments in 12 months
- You hire the electrician for the installation. Electrician sends invoice ($3000 maximum) directly to Holy Cross for payment
- You repay the installation cost over 36 months on your electric bill (no interest or additional fees)
- 60 days to install, activate and join the Holy Cross EV Network from the date charger is picked up