Our benefit package
We offer a generous benefit package, which includes medical, dental, prescription and vision insurance, wellness program, life and long term disability insurance, paid time off (PTO), seven paid holidays and comprehensive retirement programs. Click here for Employee Benefit Summary (PDF).
- Medical/Prescription/Dental Insurance Coverage – Holy Cross offers a Preferred Provider Organization (PPO) and High Deductible Health Plan (HDHP) for medical and prescription and a comprehensive dental plan to eligible employees on the first day of the month following their date of hire. Employees participating in the plan are responsible for paying 10% of the premium.
- Paid Holidays – Holy Cross offices are closed for the following seven holidays; New Year’s Day, Memorial Day, Independence Day, Labor Day, Thanksgiving Day and the Day after Thanksgiving and Christmas Day.
- Paid Time Off (PTO) – 16 hours of PTO accrues per month through the fifth year of employment starting the first of the month following the date of hire. The number of PTO hours accrued increases with length of employment after five years.
- Retirement Security Plan – A defined benefit retirement program is funded by Holy Cross Energy after employees meet a one year eligibility period. The retirement benefit formula is the product of .5%, times years of benefit service, times final average salary.
- 401k Plan – Holy Cross Energy contributes a 14% base contribution plus up to a 4% matching contribution of employee’s total wages to their 401(k) Plan after employees meet a one year eligibility period.