Lower your electric bill by making your home more energy efficient. If you qualify, our partner Energy Outreach Colorado will evaluate your home and provide free energy efficiency upgrades.
Ready to apply?
2018 Income Qualifications
– 80% of Median Area Income
|# of People||Garfield||Eagle||Pitkin|
How it works
- Income eligible members can apply
- Energy Outreach Colorado will contact members to setup home energy assessment
- Based on energy assessment improvements will be made, at no cost to you
- For more information call Energy Outreach Colorado at 303-226-5061
Who can apply
- Homeowners & renters
- Families, couples, individuals and seniors
- Holy Cross Energy members in single family homes, condos, apartments and mobile homes households at 80% of area median income
Free upgrades may include:
- Reducing drafts in the home and adding insulation
- LED lighting
- New Energy Star™ refrigerator
- High efficiency furnace
- Programmable thermostats
- Storm windows
- Water heater blanket and pipe wrap
Income-qualified community solar
Looking for ways to lower your electricity bills? Community solar gives qualifying members an opportunity to cut their electricity bills in half with renewable energy. Own a share of community solar today.