Terms of Service
Acceptance of Terms
Welcome to Holy Cross Energy. Holy Cross Energy provides its websites and related services ("Site" and/or "Holy Cross Energy ") to you subject to the following User Agreement ("Agreement"), which may be updated from time to time without notice to you. Your continued use of the Holy Cross Energy Site after any such changes constitutes your acceptance of the new terms. If you have any questions about the Agreement, you may contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. BY CONTINUING TO USE THE SITE, YOU ARE INDICATING YOUR AGREEMENT TO BE BOUND BY THE TERMS OF THIS AGREEMENT AND ALL REVISIONS THEREOF.
You agree to defend, indemnify and hold Holy Cross Energy and Holy Cross Energy's officers, directors, employees and agents harmless from all judgments, awards, losses, liabilities, costs and expenses, including but not limited to reasonable attorney's fees, expert witness fees, and costs of litigation arising out of or based on (a) content you submit, post to or transmit through the Site, (b) your use of the Site, (c) your connection to the Site, (d) your violation of the Agreement or (e) your violation of any rights of a third party.
The Site may provide, or third-parties may provide, links to other websites or resources. Because Holy Cross Energy has no control of such sites and resources, you acknowledge and agree that Holy Cross Energy is not responsible for the availability of such sites or resources, and does not endorse and is not responsible or liable for any content, advertising, products or other materials on or available from such sites or resources. You further acknowledge and agree that Holy Cross Energy shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for any damage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with use of or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or through any such site or resource.
The following Terms of Service apply to your use of the Holy Cross Energy web site. You are solely responsible for your conduct and your content on the Holy Cross Energy web site and compliance with these terms. By using or browsing the Holy Cross Energy web site, you acknowledge that you have read, understood, and agree to be bound by these terms.
You agree that you will not post, email or make available any content or use the Holy Cross web site:
- In a manner that infringes, violates or misappropriates any third party's intellectual property rights or other proprietary rights or contractual rights;
- in a manner that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
- to engage in spamming, "chain letters," "pyramid schemes", advertisement of illegal or controlled products or services, or other advertising or marketing activities that violate these Terms of Service, any applicable laws, regulations or generally-accepted advertising industry guidelines;
- in a manner that is misleading, deceptive or fraudulent or otherwise illegal or promotes illegal activities, including engaging in phishing or otherwise obtaining financial or other personal information in a misleading manner or for fraudulent or misleading purposes;
- in a manner that is libelous or defamatory, or in a way that is otherwise threatening, abusive, violent, harassing, malicious or harmful to any person or entity, or invasive of another's privacy;
- in a manner that is hateful or discriminatory based on race, color, sex, religion, nationality, ethnic or national origin, marital status, disability, sexual orientation or age or is otherwise objectionable;
- to impersonate any other person, or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with any person or entity, or to obtain access to this Network without authorization;
- to interfere or attempt to interfere with the proper working of this Network or prevent others from using this Network, or in a manner that disrupts the normal flow of dialogue with an excessive number of messages (flooding attack) to this Network, or that otherwise negatively affects other persons' ability to use this Network;
- in a manner that includes personal or identifying information about another person without that person's explicit consent;
- in a manner that employs misleading email or IP addresses, or forged headers or otherwise manipulated identifiers in order to disguise the origin of content transmitted through this Network or to users; and
- in a manner that constitutes or contains any form of advertising or solicitation if emailed to users who have requested not to be contacted about other services, products or commercial interests.
Additionally, you agree not to:
- Collect, use or disclose data, including personal information, about other users without their consent or for unlawful purposes or in violation of applicable law or regulations;
- Attempt to gain unauthorized access to our computer systems or engage in any activity that disrupts, diminishes the quality of, interferes with the performance of, or impairs the functionality of, this Network;
- Develop, invoke, or utilize any code to disrupt, diminish the quality of, interfere with the performance of, or impair the functionality of this Network.