Limited Time Commercial Contractor Incentive
Commercial Rebate Bonus for Contractors
Holy Cross Energy (HCE) is pleased to announce a contractor bonus for commercial rebates. We look forward to partnering with you to promote electric-saving projects to businesses.
Contractors who install equipment that increases the electric efficiency of existing commercial facilities can receive a bonus from HCE of 10% of the rebate paid to their clients.
The contractor bonus is offered for the following:
- Incentive is for new contractors who have yet to refer a business to HCE for a rebate or a contractor who is working with a business who has yet to receive a rebate from HCE
- Incentive available for projects within HCE territory
- The customer is in good standing with HCE (fewer than three delinquent payments in last 12 months)
- Include a final invoice that states manufacturer and model number of equipment installed
- Maximum bonus is $500 per project
- For projects completed May 1 -- August 31, 2017
- Incentive form and rebate application submitted by September 30, 2017.
|Examples of bonus calculations|
|Job Cost:||$18,000||Job Cost:||$24,000|
|Customer rebate:||$4,500||Customer rebate:||$12,000|
|10% of rebate:||$450||10% of rebate:||$1,200|
|Contractor Bonus:||$450||Contractor Bonus:||$500|
We are excited to offer rebates for qualifying high-efficiency products such as LED lighting and controls, EC motors, anti-sweat heater controls, variable frequency drives (VFDs), rooftop units, economizers, and other equipment. A full list of rebate measures and rules can be found at: https://www.holycross.com/rebates
Please submit forms to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax to Mary Wiener at 970-947-5455 or mail to Holy Cross Energy, Attn: Mary, PO Box 2150, Glenwood Springs, CO 81602. Questions: please contact Mary at 970-947-5432.
Return to News