Account Login Help
Quick Link Buttons
Frequently Asked Questions
- What is SmartHub?
- How do I sign up for SmartHub?
- Can I make a bill payment without being a registered user?
- How do I report a problem using SmartHub or the website?
- What browser settings are required to use SmartHub?
- Can I use the old SmartHub login page instead of the Embedded Login?
- How do I report an outage using SmartHub?
- I did not receive my Bill Available email notification?
- How do I reset my SmartHub password?
- What are the supported browsers and versions for using SmartHub?
SmartHub provides a safe and secure environment for bill payments and transactions between HCE and your financial institution. You can view your bill history, view usage, enroll in email or text notifications, and communicate with our Member Service Representatives. SmartHub offers two convenient ways to access and manage your information with either mobile or website applications.
Signing up for SmartHub is easy. Just click on this registration link: SmartHub Registration. You will need your Billing Account Number, Last Name or Business Name, and your email address.
A free app is available for download for iOS Users and Android users. Once downloaded, you will need to search for Holy Cross Energy. After confirming Holy Cross Energy you can select ‘New User’ in the upper right corner of the screen. You will need your Billing Account Number, Last Name or Business Name, and your email address. Links to common app stores are at the top of this page.
Yes. Use our Quick Pay webpage here: Pay Now. You will need your Holy Cross Account Number, Last Name or Business Name, and payment method.
For each issue, Holy Cross would need to know the following:
- Date/Time of Issue (if known)
- Account Name
- Account Number
- Email Address
- Browser and version
- Device and Operating System Error message, if applicable
- Screen captures
The SmartHub website requires the use of third party cookies. Settings within your preferred browser may impact the SmartHub embedded login, specifically those relative to third party cookies. For example, Google Chrome and Internet Explorer permissions for third party cookies are enabled by default; Safari disables third party cookies by default. Since these settings can be modified depending on your preference, you may need to check to make sure you have them enabled. Verify your settings with these steps:
- Open Google Chrome settings by selecting the Customize and control Google Chrome icon next to browser bar
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and select Advanced
- Go to Privacy and Security and select Content Settings
- Select Cookies
- Verify block third party cookie setting is disabled
- Go to Tools, then Internet Options
- Click the “Privacy” tab
- Select the “Advanced” button
- Under “First-party Cookies” and “Third-party Cookies“, choose the following:
- Accept – To automatically accept cookies
- Prompt – To prompt with each cookie request
- You can also check “Always allow session cookies” if desired
- Select “OK” when done
- Open Safari and in the top left corner of your screen click on Safari and select Preferences
- In the preference window select the Privacy option and under Block cookies select Never
Note: If your browser has third party cookies disabled, our website will display an initial prompt warning to enable cookies before displaying the SmartHub login fields. This prompt will only appear to those who have third party cookies disabled.
Yes. You can use this link to get there, and also save it to your Favorites, or Bookmarks: SmartHub Login.
After you have logged into your account you can select the “Report an Outage” link located under “Quick Links” on the right side of your home screen. This will bring you to the “Outages” page that will inform you if Holy Cross Energy is already aware of an outage at your location. You can select the “Report an Outage” link if Holy Cross Energy is unaware of any outages at your location. This will also allow you to communicate with our Dispatch Department by entering in any comments you have regarding your outage (i.e. tree on the power line, any observations, etc.). After you submit the outage, our Dispatch Department reviews, verifies the information, and dispatches our crew to ensure the power is restored as quickly as possible. Any updates to the outage will be visible under the “Report an Outage” link, including estimated restoration times.
Once you are signed into your account, you can select the “Report an Outage” link. This will bring you to an “Outage Status” page that will inform you if we are aware of an outage at your location. You can select the “Report an Outage” link if HCE is unaware of any outages at your location. This will also allow you to communicate with our Dispatch Department by entering in any comments you have regarding your outage (i.e. tree on the power line, any observations, etc.). After you submit the outage, our Dispatch Department reviews, verifies the information, and dispatches our crew to ensure the power is restored as quickly as possible. Any updates to the outage will be visible under the “Report an Outage” link, including estimated restoration times.
After logging into the SmartHub website, select the Notifications tab, then Manage Notifications to view your notification preferences. Under the Billing menu, select Bill Available notification. You can verify where the notification is sent from the contacts you manage on the website. To Add/Update/Change your contacts, select the Manage Contacts link. Also, an Adobe PDF version of your bill is always available in SmartHub on the Billing and Payments or Billing History pages, Click here to login to SmartHub.
Note: The Bill Available notification feature is not presently available for Pre-Pay accounts.
You can reset your SmartHub password here: Reset Password.
Supported Web Browsers
Tested and Approved
- Internet Explorer 11 and above
- Chrome (latest production version)
- Firefox (latest production version)
Not Tested (but should work)
- Opera 7
Older browsers won’t support newer features
- IE 7 and WinXP. Only options are to upgrade PC or download alternate browser.
- IE 8 through 10. End user will be notified of an unsupported browser.
New browsers, new challenges
- Newly released browser versions may introduce new issues. Please report any issues to HCE immediately so that the current and future versions of SmartHub can be corrected.