Extended Absences

Consumers who will be absent for extended periods of time may wish to contact the nearest Holy Cross office to take advantage of the following options:

  • Register for Online Payment
  • Ask Holy Cross to mail your electric billing statements to a temporary address.
  • Make a pre-payment arrangement with a Consumer Service Representative.

Back to Top